The demand for English language learning as a means through which people connect, converse and transact in the globalising world continues to grow rapidly. The TESOL programme is specifically targeted at those who are interested in teaching English as a second language or foreign language. The programme offers you a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic community of qualified teachers of English language. The programme at UCSI College is accredited by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and London Teacher Training College, UK.
- Approved by Ministry of Education Malaysia
- Accredited by London Teacher Training College, UK
- Level 7 Training Qualification United Kingdom (TQUK)
- Obtain 3 qualifications in four months
What You Will Achieve
- Understand how language is acquired
- Understand what constitutes errors in a language
- Know the principles on which modern language teaching is based
- Understand what phonetic and phonolgy are
- Know which methodologies can be used to teach English
- Know how to design lesson plans
- Know how to use materials and aids to teach English
- Know how to organise the class
What You Can Do After TESOL
- Work as an English language teacher in over 75 countries around the world - a passport to teach English, travel and explore other countries!
- Further your studies in the UK for programmes such as Advanced Diploma in TESOL and MA in TESOL.
- Pursue a career in English language training for corporate companies and other organizations.
The course contains 4 modules:
- Language Theory
- Language Teaching Methodology
- Classroom Planning & Organization
- Linguistics & Language Teaching
Each module has two assignments that you must complete.