All student must complete the Online Registration Form and attached all the required documents mentioned below in the form.
Upload the following documents in the online registration portal and submit the Online Registration Form:
- A certified true copy of highest actual/forecast/trial examination results. (Eg: SPM/ 'O'- Levels, STPM, UEC, A-Level)
- A copy of Identification Card (Front and Back)
- 2 copies of Passport-sized Photograph (White background)
- Other supporting documents for your application (if any), e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, MUET etc.
- Attach your hostel application form and scholarship application form (if applicable)
- A proof of Payment for Registration Fee made payable to UCSI College Sdn. Bhd.
For payment made by TT, please email your TT payment slip together with your full name, contact number, and programme you want to enrol to the Student Enrolment Centre via [email protected] for our subsequent action. Details for payment made via TT are as below:
|Damansara Utama Campus||Kuala Lumpur Campus|
|Beneficiary’s Bank||CIMB Bank Berhad||CIMB Bank Berhad|
|Banker’s Address||197 & 199, Jalan Sarjana, Taman Connaught Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||197 & 199, Jalan Sarjana, Taman Connaught Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Beneficiary Bank New Account Number||8001407040||8001407040|
|Beneficiary||UCSI College Sdn. Bhd.||UCSI College Sdn. Bhd.|
|Beneficiary Address||Plaza Damansara Utama, 2 Jalan SS21/60, Damansara Utama, 47400 PJ. Selangor||Lot 12734, Jalan Choo Lip Kung, Taman Taynton View, 56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur|
|Beneficiary Telephone Number||603-7722 1722||603-9101 8880|
|Beneficiary Fax Number||603-7733 2708||603-7733 2708|
Should you require accommodation, please complete the campus Accommodation Application Form and submit it together with the Registration Form. Applications must be sent to the:
Student Enrolment CentreUCSI College
Lot 12734, Jalan Choo Lip Kung,
Taman Taynton View,
56000 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Students will be notified upon receipt of documents or / and payment.
The Letter of Acceptance will be issued and sent (for completed documents only) to students within two weeks of the processing date for the application. Applicants submitting insufficient documents will be informed of further materials needed to facilitate the process.