The Diploma in Information Systems aims to produce graduates with fundamental knowledge in information technology and its business-related applications. It covers the theoretical and practical aspects of developing information systems, management, business, electronic commerce, and mathematics. This programme prepares students to analyse information requirements and business processes and be able to specify and design systems that are aligned with organizational goals. In addition, this programme also incorporates an appreciation for the importance of social skills and responsibility; right values, attitude and professionalism towards task and responsibilities; the ability and interpersonal skills to execute and be responsible for routine tasks; analytical skills to solve problems; skills for lifelong learning and career development; and managerial and entrepreneurial skills.
Future-Ready Skills Certifications By CloudSwyft
With the Diploma in Information Systems programme, students can obtain a future-ready skill certification in a wide range of Industrial Revolution (IR) 4.0 skill sets from CloudSwyft.
Students will be required to choose one of the following tracks. Upon completion of our Diploma in Information Systems, students are expected to complete all the required courses and get digitally certified for the chosen skills track.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the demonstration of human intelligence in machines which are programmed to think like humans and mimic their actions. Learn about next level software solutions capable of showing anthropomorphic levels of language
- Data Analytics
- The science of analysing raw data to draw conclusions about the information it contains is known as data analytics.Grow your data analysis skills by learning the configuration of tools for foundational-to-advanced analytics
- The Internet of Things (IoT)The Internet of Things refers to the rapidly growing network of connected objects that can collect and exchange data in real time using embedded sensors. Learn the tools needed to make a successful career in IOT
- Cyber Security
- Learn how to be digitally protected from digital attacks to systems, networks, and programmes.
Partnering with industry leaders, UCSI College offers an exceptional opportunity for students to elevate their professional skills. These programmes are tailor-made to upskill students like you, equipping you with the expertise need to excel in the competitive job market while opening doors to a multitude of professional opportunities.
Microsoft Professional Technology Programme
The Microsoft Technology Professional program offers future-ready certifications in various Industrial Revolution 4.0 skills. Students can select from 8 tracks based on their interest and receive a digital certificate and badge upon completing each one. Here are the available tracks:
Artiﬁcial Intelligence (AI) | Cyber Security | Internet of Things (IoT) | Big Data | Data Science | Data Analytics Modern Software Development | Modern IT Support
UAS (Drone) Pilot Training
This course is developed for corporations which plan to build up a pilot team and individuals to achieve the best possibilities for drone applications. It combines 80% self-paced online learning with 20% on-site flight training. Trainees will acquire comprehensive knowledge and skills, including DJI's latest UAS solutions, flight operations, safety, maintenance, and more. Completion results in professional certificates from DJI Academy and UCSI College.
- Completed relevant certiﬁcate programme from recognised institutions
- Other equivalent qualiﬁcation recognised by Malaysian Government
- Basic Mathematics for Computing
- Introduction to Programming
- Information Technology and Computer System
- English for Business
- Database Design Concepts
- Web Design
- Discrete Mathematics
- Management Information System
- Object-oriented Programming
- Introduction Operating Systems
- Academic English
- Object-oriented System Analysis Design
- Software Project Management
- Statistics & Its Applications
- Networking Technologies
- Human Computer Interaction
- Digital Marketing
- Industrial Placement
Electives (Choose any two)
- Business Skills for E-Commerce
- Quantitative Analysis
- Multimedia Programming
- Web Applications Development
General Courses (MPU)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A / Presentation Skills
- Community Service
- Introduction to Cultural Studies
- Philosophy and Current Issues/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
Approximate Tuition Fees:
Approximate Tuition Fees: